Community PartnersShaping our community through Strategic Partnerships
Become a Partner
Community partnerships are pivotal to CWJC McLennan County. Through our partnerships we are able to work strategically pave the way for our students to step forward in their journey. Mock interviews, school supplies, pathways for education, scholarships, and advertising are just a few ways CWJC partners have used their connections to help CWJC transform lives.
Baptist General Convention of Texas
Baylor Solid Gold Neighbor
Christian Men’s Job Corps
Family Abuse Center
Grassroots Community Development
Heart of Texas MHMR
Jesus Said Love
Light in the Gap Prison Ministries of FBC Woodway
McLennan County Sheriff’s Department
United Way of McLennan County
Waco Community Development Center
Waco Regional Baptist Association
Workforce & Education
Baylor Business Women Sorority
Baylor Orators/Toastmasters of Waco
Baylor University Diana Garland School of Social Work
Baylor Univeristy George W. Truett Theological Seminary
Goodwill Industries Learning Center
Mayborn Museum at Baylor University
MCC Radiologic Technology
McLennan County Community College
Online Certificate Program at Truett Seminary
Sigma Delta Pi Co-Educational Business Fraternity
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
Texas State Technical College (TSTC)
Waco Employment Resource Network
Antioch Community Church
Bosqueville Baptist Church
Cogdell United Methodist Church
College Avenue Baptist Church McGregor
Columbus Avenue Baptist Church
Cross Roads Baptist Church
Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit
First Baptist Church China Spring
First Baptist Church Hewitt
First Baptist Church Waco
First United Methodist Church Waco
First United Methodist Church Woodway
Greater Bosqueville Baptist Church, Women United
Harris Creek Baptist Church
Meadowbrook Baptist Church
Robinson Church of Christ
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
Soft Skill Building
Empowering Lives means building Soft Skills
- CWJC aims at developing the soft skills your employees need to become successful longterm in the workforce. Communication skills is at the core of this soft skill curriculum.
- CWJC Waco can come to your business and provide information about how your employees can join our programs. This gives you an opportunity to develop these skills in your employees through our services.
- Bringing these skills to the forefront of our education programs helps our community develop strong employees and our local businesses engage with stronger, longer employee relationships.
- You can double down on your partnership by joining us for our events and annual campaigns where you can network with the community and see the impact of your partnership first-hand.
Building Soft Skills Equals Employee Retention
- Employees that develop their soft skills stay longer, work more efficiently, and stay in their jobs longer than employees that lack these soft skills.
- Graduates of CWJC are ready to translate these soft skills into the workforce.
- Employees that stay in their jobs and communicate with their associates save their employers time and money.