New Opportunities to Help Equip Women for Life and Work
- Journey Partner (Mentor) – training provided
- Teachers – curriculum provided
- Computer Training
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Office Helper (answer phone, filing, mail-outs, etc.)
- Prayer Partner
- Fundraising Team Member
- Hospitality Team Member (provide lunches, host trainings and celebrations)
- Encouragement Team Member
Contact our assistant director, Dorothy Clark, with questions regarding volunteer opportunities.
Download our volunteer application.
Come and explore opportunities to work with women in our community. Contact Dorothy for more information about upcoming volunteer training.
Questions about Volunteering for CWJC
If you would like to volunteer but need to find out more, please fill out the Volunteer Contact Form below. Someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.